I am not sure if many people are still following the blog…but Dan and I completed Peru! We climbed a lot of big mountains and met a lot of nice people…In five nights we were invited to stay with strangers three times! The mountains of Peru are a great place to be…Now, we are in Ecuador…we only have a week and half left of biking before out trip is over…and then we are hanging out in COLOMBIA…
Thanks for visiting our website!Zach, Anthony and Ted are all back now and Dan and Derek have a week and a half to go! If you're just catching up, our posts are listed below.
- The (long-awaited and long-lost) Carretera Austral, Part Dos
- (no title)
- Peru, Peru
- What Happens When You Take Directions From a One-eyed Cowboy
- The Adventures of Patches, Gampy and The Flea: Part I
- The Carretera Austral (aka Paradise) Part Uno
- Steady Rollin’…
- I’m just gonna leave this here…
- Highlights from the last 3 weeks (aka trip-to-date, part dos)…
- More pictures up…
- And boom goes the dynamite…
- A thousand miles…
- Anthony Wandered Away…
- Trip-so-far recap, with pictures!
- The Road to Chillan
- Central Valley
- The beginning, part dos
- What a way to start the year…
- It has begun!
- ¡Buen Viaje y Buena Suerte!
- Feliz Navidad y Felices Fiestas
- Less than a week… and some Thank You’s
- Meet Derek!
- One month to go…
- The Prelude
This work by Ted Berg and Zach Mangione is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.